- How do I get rid of Apple Watch activation lock without previous owner?
- How can I get someone else’s Apple ID off my iPhone if I don’t know the password?
- How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch?
- How do I reset my Apple Watch for a new user?
- Why is my iPhone asking for another Apple ID password?
- Can you bypass Apple activation lock?
- Can you remove Apple Watch activation lock?
- Why does my iPhone keep asking me for someone else’s Apple ID?
- How do I delete someone else’s iCloud from my iPhone?
- Will resetting Apple Watch delete activity data?
- Can you reset a stolen Apple Watch?
- Can you use a stolen Apple Watch?
- Does resetting Apple Watch delete activity?
- How do I factory reset my Apple watch without paired phone?
How do I get rid of Apple Watch activation lock without previous owner?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock.
Click “Erase [device] and after erasing, click “Remove from Account”.
Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID..
How can I get someone else’s Apple ID off my iPhone if I don’t know the password?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings. That’s because the Apps that are requesting an update are ones downloaded with another Apple ID. You will not be able to update those apps without that Apple ID password. However, you can delete the apps, and then redownload them from the App Store.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch?
– Turn the feature off via https://www.icloud.com (sign in with their Apple ID > Settings > My Devices > Click on Apple Watch > Remove it by clicking on the “X” and then on Remove). If you cannot contact the previous owner, there is therefore nothing more that you can do.
How do I reset my Apple Watch for a new user?
On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. Type your password if prompted. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan.
Why is my iPhone asking for another Apple ID password?
A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can’t be transferred. One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired.
Can you bypass Apple activation lock?
You can bypass iCloud and regain some functionality of your iPhone or iPad by using DNS. This technique works by using your WiFi to get around the Apple security system. So you won’t need a SIM card in your device to get this to work. You won’t be using the operating system (iOS) on your device.
Can you remove Apple Watch activation lock?
If you can’t access your iPhone or Apple Watch, or if your Apple Watch isn’t paired with your iPhone and you need to turn off Activation Lock: … Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch. Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.
Why does my iPhone keep asking me for someone else’s Apple ID?
Wrong Apple ID popping up in the App Store The most common reason for this problem is when somebody else borrows your iPhone or iPad and enters their own Apple ID to install an app. Next time you go into the App Store, the system will understandably expect that same account to be used again.
How do I delete someone else’s iCloud from my iPhone?
You have to go into: Settings > iCLoud > Delete Account (On the Bottom). You will need the password to that account.
Will resetting Apple Watch delete activity data?
Unpairing will erase all data from your Apple Watch. … When you’re ready, you can pair your Apple Watch again and set it up from a backup.
Can you reset a stolen Apple Watch?
Basically, a hard reset can be performed by thieves on a stolen Apple Watch by long-pressing on the side button until the power menu appears. Then you Force Touch on the display until a new option appears for “Erase all content and settings.” This option totally wipes the Watch clean.
Can you use a stolen Apple Watch?
In the Apple Watch’s case, all of your data will still be safe (there’s no way for anyone else to access the Watch’s data without entering the passcode), but you won’t get the satisfaction of knowing someone else out there won’t be able to use it at all.
Does resetting Apple Watch delete activity?
You will lose Activity, Workouts, or settings on your watch that changed between the last backup and now. … If you’re asked to restore from a watch backup, select the most recent backup. If you don’t have a backup, you need to set up your Apple Watch as new.
How do I factory reset my Apple watch without paired phone?
Reset without iPhoneHead to Settings on your Apple Watch.Tap General.Swipe down to the bottom and tap Reset.Tap Erase All Content and Settings.If you’re using a passcode, enter it when prompted.Swipe down and choose Erase All or Erase All & Keep Plan if you have a cellular watch.