- Why will PayPal not let me add my bank account?
- How can I have multiple PayPal accounts?
- What happens if you use a fake name on PayPal?
- How many PayPal accounts can be linked to a bank account?
- When someone sends you money on PayPal what do they see?
- Can I have 2 PayPal accounts with different emails?
- Can I delete my PayPal account and make a new one?
- Can I use PayPal without a bank account?
- Can I have two PayPal accounts with the same phone number?
- Can you have 2 PayPal accounts with the same bank account?
- Can I have multiple business PayPal accounts?
- Can I hide my real name on PayPal?
- Can you have a PayPal account with a fake name?
Why will PayPal not let me add my bank account?
Re: won’t let me add bank account * The bank account must be a U.S.
* The bank account can’t be linked to more than one account at a time.
* The bank account can’t be linked if it has already been linked to 3 previous PayPal accounts.
* The name on the bank account must match the name on the PayPal account..
How can I have multiple PayPal accounts?
Re: Can I have multiple PayPal accounts? You would need to use separate email addresses as an email address ‘identifies’ a paypal account. You would also need to use another bank account / cards as you can’t use the same ones on x2 accounts.
What happens if you use a fake name on PayPal?
Meaning: PayPal needs to know your real name and address, but you can make up a business name that will appear on all PayPal transactions. … As the others have said, using a fake name happens all the time on PayPal, but it is against the terms of service and is grounds for immediate suspension.
How many PayPal accounts can be linked to a bank account?
two PayPal accountsYes, two PayPal accounts can share the same bank account in most of our major markets. An individual can have one personal and one business account. But they can’t share the same bank account or debit/credit card.
When someone sends you money on PayPal what do they see?
Re: When someone sends you money, what info can they see? You can see the Sender’s PayPal email address, their name, and optional note.
Can I have 2 PayPal accounts with different emails?
Yes. You can have one Consumer account and one Business account. You can add more email addresses, debit or credit cards, and bank accounts to your account, but each account must have its own email address and financial information.
Can I delete my PayPal account and make a new one?
A: Yes once you have successfully closed down a PayPal account, you can use the same email to create a new account.
Can I use PayPal without a bank account?
You don’t need a bank account to send or receive money through PayPal. However, you do need a bank account if you want to withdraw money from your PayPal account.
Can I have two PayPal accounts with the same phone number?
Re: Can I use same phone number to two personal PayPal account? Hi bagom, Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! You are not permitted to have 2 personal PayPal Accounts, you can have one Business Account and one personal account.
Can you have 2 PayPal accounts with the same bank account?
Originally Answered: Can one bank account be linked to two PayPal accounts? No, that is not possible. Once a bank account is linked to a PayPal account, it cannot be linked to any other PayPal account. The same rule applies to credit cards and debit cards.
Can I have multiple business PayPal accounts?
You can have two PayPal Accounts providing you have separate bank accounts, credit card and email addresses. You cannot share bank accounts, credit cards or email addresses. One method: You can run multiple web sites through one PayPal Business Account however, there are limitations.
Can I hide my real name on PayPal?
You can hide your real name by setting up a PayPal business account with your pen name as the name of your business. You still have to tell PayPal your real name, but customers will only see your business name. … Navigate to the PayPal website (link in Resources), and then click the “Sign Up” button.
Can you have a PayPal account with a fake name?
For example, PayPal’s sign-up process can be completed with a fake name. They’ll have no ability to verify your identity unless you want to transfer your money somewhere else. … If the names mismatch, you’ll get flagged, which could lead to freezing your funds in the wallet.